who_am_i: name: "Nick Moreton" works_at: https://torchbox.com preferred_cms: https://wagtail.org
- Wagtail Start CLI Generate a starter Wagtail site that includes a basic frontend web pack setup
- Deploy Wagtail CMS to PythonAnywhere A guide to building a basic Wagtail CMS and deploying it to PythonAnywhere
- Deploy Wagtail CMS to PythonAnywhere (part 2) Setting up Webpack to compile styles and scripts ready for production.
- Python dependency version checker Output a report of outdated dependencies for your python app
- Wagtail Response Checker This command will find content types and check the response code each of them.
- Wagtail Content Types Reporter The command will find all objects of a specific content type (limited by configuration) and output a report of links to the admin edit pages.
- Wagtail Honeypot Add optional honeypot protection to your Wagtail forms
- Wagtail (formatted) richtext Parses the content in a RichText field in the same way the Wagtail richtext filter works and add classes or inline styles to the HTML.
- Wagtail QR code Create a page in Wagtail CMS that has a corresponding QR Code.